Xbox One Games
An ID@Xbox title joins the list today, while Hidden Path Entertainment brings its own brand of tower defense to the Xbox One.CastleStorm – Definitive Edition
Size: 641.14 MB
Price: US$14.99 / £11.99 / €14.99 / AU$19.95Welcome to the world of CastleStorm, a super genre mashup of 2D physics destruction mashed with tower defense brawler! CastleStorm was born out of the fond childhood memory of building and destroy Lego castles. The clouds bring rumors of war…It’s Knights vs. Vikings in CastleStorm, where medieval warfare meets 2D physics-based destruction! Controlling the battle in real time, players will harness the power of medieval artillery, manage a fearsome ground attack, and cast powerful spells! CastleStorm features a story-driven solo campaign, a custom castle editor, online multiplayer, co-op modes, and more. Building castles and knocking them down has never been so much fun! CastleStorm Definitive Edition includes the original campaign and 2 additional expansions: From Outcast to Savior and The Warrior Queen. New features include: - 20 new single player battles - 4 new extreme survival battles - 10 new magic spells - enhanced graphics: real time shadows, advanced particles, 1080p@60fps + 4x MSAA - Full screen split-screen mode
Defense Grid 2
Size: 1.44 GB
Price: US$24.99 / £19.99 / €24.99 / AU$33.45Defense Grid 2, DG2, is the highly-anticipated sequel to Hidden Path Entertainment’s 2008 Defense Grid: The Awakening. Setting the bar as the definitive tower defense game, Defense Grid 2 introduces new worlds and threats to test your tower placement strategies. With a bold new look, a compelling single-player campaign, and the addition of new game modes, online player-versus-player and multiplayer co-op, every play-through brings fun new opportunities and challenges. DG2 comes with a story campaign featuring 21 stunning maps, dynamic level movement, an expanded story and cast of characters, hundreds of challenge mode experiences, new multiplayer modes, a procedurally driven audio score and the ability for players to build their own levels. DG2 also introduces players to DG Architect, a level creation tool set connected to Steam Workshop where players can create their own unique levels to share and possibly even sell if selected. DG2 for the PC was funded in part by Dracogen, a private investor after a 2012 Kickstarter campaign funded the original game's DLC, Defense Grid: Containment. DG2 is developed by Hidden Path Entertainment and published by 505 Games.
Xbox LIVE Arcade Games
A much-awaited survival horror title hits the Games Store, only a mere two months after the last title was released on Xbox LIVE Arcade.Slender: The Arrival
Size: 620.06 MB
Price: US$9.99 / £7.99 / €9.99 / AU$13.45You're on your own. No one to come for you. No one to help you. No one to hear you scream. Slender: The Arrival is the official video game adaptation of Slender Man, re-created from Mark Hadley's original nerve-shattering sensation. Developed in collaboration with Blue Isle Studios, The Arrival features a brand new storyline, improved visuals, great replay value, and most importantly, survival horror at its best.
DLC without Achievements
There is DLC for two Xbox One titles and one Xbox LIVE Arcade title.D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die
• "D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - Crimson Dragon Clothing Set" – FREEGet special edition Crimson Dragon clothes for David Young! This pack contains two collaboration t-shirts and hoodies for David Young featuring logos and designs from the popular game Crimson Dragon!
• "D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - Killer Instinct Clothing Set" – FREEGet special edition Killer Instinct clothes for David Young! This pack contains two collaboration t-shirts and hoodies for David Young featuring logos and designs from the popular game Killer Instinct!
• "D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - Powerstar Golf Clothing Set" – FREEGet special edition Powerstar Golf clothes for David Young! This pack contains two collaboration t-shirts and hoodies for David Young featuring logos and designs from the popular game Powerstar Golf!Skullgirls
- this content has since been removed• "Eliza" – FREE
Eliza takes the stage! Eliza is a diva with a secret - a dark and ancient past. Host to the skeletal parasite, Sekhmet, Eliza manipulates her own blood to ruthlessly crush her foes. Thanks to the incredible support of Skullgirls’ fans, Eliza is the third of 5 additional characters funded by Lab Zero’s Indiegogo campaign to be added to Skullgirls Encore. Eliza features the same stunning, feature-quality animation and great gameplay you've come to expect from Skullgirls and Lab Zero Games, as well as a story mode and detailed tutorials so you can learn more about her and the Skullgirls world!Xbox Fitness
• "BodyWisdom: Tai Chi for Beginners" – US$9.99 / £7.99 / €9.99 / AU$13.45 / ¥1,080Tai Chi for Beginners is the perfect way to explore and experience the numerous benefits of Tai Chi. These 8 easy-to-follow lessons teach the Tai Chi postures with clear, step-by-step instructions. This ancient, meditative practice of the Yang style 24 posture form is designed to build strength, improve health & flexibility, reduce stress, increase energy flow, promote wellness and relax your mind. You’ll want to review the routines in the correct order, from 1 – 5. These sections are set out in the order the Tai Chi practice is done and generally moves from items that most people find the easiest to start with and progress from there.Demos
After a brief delay from September 17th, the demo for FIFA
's competitior is finally released on Xbox 360 and Xbox One. However, as Xbox One demos can not be downloaded through Xbox.com, you will have to trigger that version of the demo through your console.Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (Xbox 360)
Size: 984.48 MB
Exclusive to XBL Gold members until October 1st
Download herePowered by the incredible FOX Engine, PES 2015 delivers unrivalled on-field action, and a wealth of new modes and additions. Returning to the core PES values of slick control, total responsiveness and stunning gameplay, PES 2015’s players and teams look and behave just like they do in real life.