Hi, me again
A couple of weeks ago, we ran a poll to determine how you wanted us to handle title updates
- and now I have made the necessary changes to the code and it's the end of the year, I thought today would be the best time to publish them!For those not wishing to read the entire post again, Title Updates are (almost) compulsory free DLC packs.Poll: How should we handle Title Updates going forward?
• 28.0% - A - Account for all users when calculating Title Update achievement ratios and include them as part of the title completion requirement.
• 4.4% - B - Same as 'A', but just for Xbox One Title Updates.
• 44.9% - C - Account for all users when calculating Title Update achievement ratios, but not include them as part of the title completion requirement.
• 5.1% - D - Same as 'C', but just for Xbox One Title Updates.
• 17.6% - E - Leave them as they are, keeping Title Updates separate from the base game for both ratios and completions.
We had 4,553 responses to the poll.
We had over four and a half thousand responses, and more than 70% of you wanted us to include all gamers in Title Update achievement ratios.Those changes have now been put in place and will occur during tomorrow's recalculation routines.
The changes affect 2031 achievements across 31 games. Expect their ratios to rise slightly tomorrow (on average by 1.4).
The completion question was a bit more split, but with over 60% of those voting for change wishing to keep Title Updates out of base game completions, we are going to leave those as they are.
Of course, if you want to include all DLC (or owned DLC) in your completions then you just need to change that in My DLC Settings
Making the changes tomorrow means that everything will be in place for 2015, and well before the start of The Great TrueAchievement Score Challenge 2015
. By the way, if you haven't registered yet then please do so, it's free to enter, great fun, and you only have 5 days left!
Have a wonderful New Year everyone, 2015 looks like being another massive one for TA!