Valve released a new trailer for the up-coming Left 4 Dead 1
and Left 4 Dead 2
crossover DLC titled "The Sacrifice."
Kind of makes you wonder how anyone could survive those odds. I need to start stockpiling ammunition.
The DLC is going to tell the tale of what happened between the end of Left 4 Dead 1
and "The Passing" DLC released back in the Winter. You know that piece of DLC with all them fancy mutations you need to play.
Anyways, some quick refreshers:
* Release date is October 5th
* Costs 560 Microsoft Points
* Play as all the L4D1
* Includes a new finale called "Sacrificial Gameplay" where you decide who dies so the rest can live on and fight for their survival
* Those L4D2
players who purchase this DLC will also get the "No Mercy" campaign from L4D1
available to play in the sequel
special infected, items, and weapons (presumably melee weapons too) will be usable in L4D1Edit by Dog of Thunder: Thanks to Scottish Husky and Deathguard 123 for the following information:
* 5 new achievements for each game
* 560 MSP for each separate version, meaning it will set you back 1120 MSP to play in both L4D1 and L4D2.
* FREE download for the PC version