A new patch has been released along with a short set of details for 343 Industries' troubled, but much loved, Halo: The Master Chief Collection
. The team have been on a mission to keep the collection of classic titles as playable and as smooth as possible and have addressed issues with matchmaking, party stability and plenty more.
Here's the list:Matchmaking
• Made a variety of updates to improve matchmaking performance and success rates
• Improved matchmaking search times/time to match
• Improved stability throughout the matchmaking process across all titles
• Improved party stability
• Made improvements to multiplayer shot registration
• Improved campaign stability across a variety of levels
• Addressed stability issues for matchmaking and custom games
• Fixed issues around resuming H2A Campaign from “remastered” mode
• Improved medal display consistency
• Fixed issues regarding aim assist which resulted in the reticle being pushed away from an enemy
• Improved shot registration consistency between host / client in peer-to-peer custom game matches
• Resolved a variety of UI inconsistencies, including team color randomization, medals, and in-game scoreboard display
The patch is already live and if you haven't downloaded it already, you will be prompted to do so the next time you fire up the game.