This week, coming to Xbox LIVE Arcade:
What so many forum-ers have rambling on about for months..Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels
- 800 MSPYu-Gi-Oh! 5D's comes to XBOX Live Arcade! Torn from the immensely popular animated series Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Live battle with cards that have appeared in the animated TV series against some of the most popular characters in a race to the Fortune Cup. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels allows players the ability to compete with up to 4 friends in tag duels or compete in single duel matches through 3 modes of play. Rank matches allow players to compete against other XBLA players of the same rank, Quick match allows players to compete against anyone on XBLA and Custom match allows players to compete against their friends while completely customizing the rules. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels provides the ability for total customization of gameplay rules, the ability to purchase new decks, deck construction and recipes while offering the ability to text and voice chat with a players tag duel partner. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels comes to XBLA for the first time ever!
-Complete with the most robust card offering and the opportunity to purchase additional card packs through XBOX Live Arcade Marketplace to expand your deck
-Includes cards from Classic Yu-Gi-Oh!, GX and 5D's
-Complete against the most popular Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's characters during the finals
-Battle through Single player or compete in 4 player tag duels with text and voice chat ability
-Includes 3 modes of play:
- Rank Match- Compete against Yu-Gi-Oh! fans of the same rank and ability
- Quick Match- Jump right into the action and compete against any Yu-Gi-Oh! fan
- Custom Match- Battle your friends and completely customize the rules of play
-Complete with live leader boards to track your rank as well as your friendsAuditorium
- 800 MSPBased on the popular online flash game from developer Cipher Prime, Auditorium is a captivating game of discovery and play that takes players on a visual and audio journey. Players will manipulate a constant stream of tiny moving light and sound particles as they guide their flow into Audio Containers to create harmony and unleash an orchestrated soundtrack.
A fascinating sensory experience, Auditorium seamlessly mixes audio and graphics with creative and challenging gameplay. Players will explore and use their intuition as they come across obstacles that can help or hinder their gameplay depending on how they choose to manipulate the light and sound particles. In the game, players can also change the speed and direction of particles they encounter to create musical harmony while various controls allow players to modify trajectory and timing, and control acceleration of the flow to quickly fill containers and create a symphonic masterpiece.King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match - 800 MSPOriginally crowned as a top contender in the fighting game genre with the release of KOF 98, this full upgrade to the second entry in the KOF Ultimate Match series, KOF 2002 is widely considered to be the ultimate KOF. Based on the KOF NESTS compilation originally released only in Japan, the game offers the series' largest selection of characters as well as an all new soundtrack and enhanced graphics. The game balance has been carefully retuned for the addition of new moves and recovery moves, making KOF 2002UM a heated battle on your Xbox 360 that never stops!
Again, no news on this week's Game Room
additions, if any. But as usual, we'll update you if anything crops up.