The Long Dark
, currently part of the Xbox Game Preview Program, has received a quick update which brings the title up to v.258. Hinterland have published details on their website
, but we've listed the main changes below:- Fixed bug with long survival times not increasing in very rare cases.
- Fixed issue with button collision being offset at certain resolutions.
- Fixed bug with Invert-Y not changing when modified in Options.
- Reduced brightness of snow at night.
- Fixed issue with falling out of world when loading save after falling through ice.
- Fixed problem with containers not restoring to correct location if previously stuck to ground.
- Fixed issue with confirmation dialog input being processed by UI underneath the dialog.
- Fixed bug with wolves sometimes making unprovoked attacks on players in Pilgrim Mode.
- Fixed issue with blood hit effects not playing on wolves.
- Increased wolf detection range for footstep audio when feeding.
- Fixed interior reset issue when spawning inside an interior (Xbox One only)
There is no confirmed release date yet for The Long Dark
, however those wishing to get in on the action early can purchase the game now for $19.99 through the Xbox Game Preview Program.