With Assassin's Creed Syndicate
releasing yesterday, now feels like a good to time give those of you that haven't played last year's release in the franchise, Assassin's Creed Unity
, a chance to get your hands on a copy.
was written last November by Marc Pilkington
, who awarded the game a score of four out of five.When we look at Assassin's Creed Unity as a whole, it's a favourable addition to the series. The new assassin is worthy of the title, the world is huge and filled with life, the game itself looks great and the free-running is better than ever. However, the co-op is more of a "take it or leave it" element. It's fun, no doubt about it, but it just doesn't feel as important as it should have been. You won't be missing out on a great deal if you decide to roam Paris alone but if you have a friend to tag along with, you'll find plenty of enjoyment. For the first title of the series exclusive to new-gen consoles, Unity is a satisfying game and any Assassin's Creed fan should feel right at home with it.
For your chance to win, leave us a comment in the thread below before 8PM GMT on Tuesday October 27th.
Good luck to everyone that enters. (Rules And Regulations)
- This competition is unavailable to TA Staff members
- One entry per person; multiple entries from the same community member will be disregarded
- Entry is via a comment to this thread
- The winner will be chosen at random
- This competition is available worldwide
- Entries close on Tuesday October 27th at 8PM GMT
This contest is now closed.