Another month, another update for Turn 10's Forza Motorsport 6
as December brings a new content update for the racing title with a highly-demanded "big feature" and the usual list of fixes and changes to certain issues and problems with the game.
The "big feature" is the option for players to choose car divisions when racing in Freeplay. Now, players can choose from the likes of the 1970s GP, Modern GT, V8 Supercars and more. Once you've chosen your division, take to the track and square off against Drivatars who will also be driving specific divisions in your race.
As well as the selectable car divisions, the patch brings fixes to cars, audio, Drivatars, and plenty more. Take a look at the list below for the full breakdown:CARS
• Various car adjustments, including improvements on cockpit camera position for a number of cars
• Fixed a bug where damage would be applied to the wrong part of the car
• Fixed an issue where voice chat would not work when Forza Motorsport 6 was running in snap mode
• Addressed issues that were causing Drivatar cars to dramatically pull away from the field during races
• Fixed an issue where “Drivatar Synch Percentage” was always showing as 0% on Hockenheim, Sonoma, and Monza
• Players can now choose car divisions to race against when playing in Freeplay mode
• Fixed an issue where downloading a tune from a friend who has deleted that tune would cause the game to crash
• Damage tab on telemetry will now show fuel level. Fuel level will be expressed as a percentage of the full tank.
• Players can now choose the language they wish would like to use in the game. In addition, we have added Hebrew and Arabic language support.
The December Content update for Forza 6
is already live.