Psyonix's award-winning sports-action game, Rocket League
, is making it's way to the Xbox One this coming February. The Xbox One version will include all the same features, content and upgrades that are available in the other versions of the game, and will also feature Xbox One exclusive vehicles; the "HogSticker," an alternate version of the Warthog from the Halo Series
, and the Gears of War Series
"Armadillo," an Armored Personnel Carrier. Rocket League
will also have Xbox One exclusive customization items, 44 achievements for a total of 1,000 GS and come bundled with three of the previously-released DLC packs - "Supersonic Fury," "Revenge of the Battle-Cars," and "Chaos Run."
Psyonix gave a list of features that we will see in the Xbox One version of the game as well as an announcment trailer and some screenshots showing off the game itself:The Xbox One version of Rocket League includes:
- Exclusive Battle-Cars: 16 Cars + 2 Xbox One Exclusives (the Halo "HogSticker," an alternate version of the Warthog, and the Gears of War "Armadillo")
- Garage Customization items: More than 400 different pieces, including Paint Types, Wheels, Rocket Trails, Antennas, and Toppers
- Maps: DFH Stadium, Beckwith Park, Mannfield, Urban Station, Utopia Coliseum, Wasteland (with multiple variants of most of those maps)
- Multiplayer: 4-Player Splitscreen, 8-Player Online, Ranked and Unranked Play, Special Mutator-Themed playlist(s), Private Match support (with named rooms and optional passwords)
- Game Modes: Exhibition 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, Unfair Mode (1v2, 1v3, 1v4), Offline Season Mode
More Features: Replay Viewer, Customizable controls, "Mutator" game-variant options (Ball Type, Ball Speed, Boost Strength, Max Score, Match Length, etc., etc.)
will be available on the Xbox One in February 2016 for a price of USD $19.99.
Thanks to all the members of the community who sent this story in!