Ready for a Japanese style RPG set in the 1990's featuring a mysterious disappearance and the possible end of the world?
Sure you are.
Developer Ackk Studios has released a new trailer for YIIK
putting the eye-catching imagery front and center.
Main elements of the game as described by the developer include: Key Features:
- 25 Hour Japanese RPG style campaign!
- Journey in the late 90’s, on the eve of the world’s end, in this surreal RPG experience.
- Unique combat that blends action based moves, with turn based combat.
- Fight complex and epic battles featuring up to eight party members.
- Explore and solve six unique dungeons filled with puzzles and traps!
- Fully voiced acted campaign featuring voices by Chris Niosi(Kirbopher/Disgaea 5), Clifford Chapin(Attack on Titan), Andrew Fayette (Yuri of Wind), and many more!
- Expansive soundtrack including works by Andrew Allanson(Two Brothers), Calum Bowen(Lovely Planet), Toby Fox(Undertale), Hiroki Kikuta(Secret of Mana), and many more!
will be coming to Xbox One after a wider release on other platforms this Summer, no specific date for the Xbox One release is known at this time.