A major update has arrived for Active Soccer 2 DX
, the arcade soccer title from one-man development studio The Fox Software.
The game has been out for approximately one month, and the patch is based on feedback and suggestions from the community. Active Soccer 2 DX
includes, "a local multiplayer option up to 8 players and a complete career mode with many international leagues, cups and championships guarantee an endless longevity. Imagine being the manager of a 5th division English team - you have a budget and your goal is to be promoted to higher divisions, by purchasing players, creating tactics, managing the team and playing real matches."
The patch, called v.1.1, includes the following:• Advantage rule implementation
• Dash with right trigger
• Starting lineup auto save / load
• Edited teams / players are now applied also to career and tournament mode
• A new closer camera added
• Better CPU matches update
• A new user friendly team selection
• Default language is now auto-detected
• CPU free kicks more accurate
• Throw in keeper madness bug fix
• Sfx skip bug fix
"With Active Soccer 2 DX
I wish the players found an alternative, fast, intuitive and engaging gaming experience. I would bring them to experience the emotions of the old classics soccer games, to fight on the pitch and cheer for a wonderful goal," said Gianluca Troiano, founder of The Fox Software.Active Soccer 2 DX
is available on the Marketplace
for $14.99 USD.