For those who want some silly, light-hearted kicking and punching action on their Xbox One, new title Kung-Fu for Kinect
may be what you are looking for.
Developer of the title, Virtual Air Guitar Company, released a launch trailer and some details on the upcoming release.
Highlights include:- Use your own moves to punch and kick your way through comic-book villains!
- Leap through the air, conjure lightning and shoot flaming arrows!
- Star in your own Kung-Fu comic book!
- Story mode with 22 levels!
- 9 replayable challenges for daily fun!
- One-Shot Mode for staging your own finishing moves!
Kung-Fu for Kinect
will be releasing in June on Xbox One. An exact date has not yet been detailed.