Indie game developer and publisher BadFly Interactive are celebrating the release of their Sci-Fi first-person shooter Dead Effect 2
on Steam. With the confirmation of an Xbox One version coming next month also, the team has released key details, screens and a trailer to showcase what will be on offer in the upcoming shooter.
Players will be able to venture through single-player missions or team up with friends for co-op or competitive multiplayer. Dead Effect 2
will look to keep players coming back for more as they train and develop their character and equip themselves with better weapons, gear and body implants. Here's the list of key features the title will offer:• Complex storyline with 20 unique levels.
• Storyline with cooperative multiplayer for 3 players.
• Player vs. player competitive multiplayer for 8 players.
• 4 types of special missions (Biohazard, Survival, Infestation, Lone Wolf).
• Unique side missions with different quests.
• 100+ fully upgradable weapons.
• Unique system of upgradable body implants and gear.
• 300+ collectible gear items and implants.
• 30+ special abilities to customize your character with.
• Original Dead Effect 2 soundtrack.
• Exclusive art book with overview of the Dead Effect universe.
These new set of screens are from the PC version of the game but still offer a visual preview of the explosive, blood-filled, gun-blasting action to come:
To finish off, we have the release trailer showcasing the heavily action-packed gameplay:
Dead Effect 2
makes its way to the Xbox One next month.