BadLand Games and Anima Project are very excited for the release of their upcoming action RPG Anima: Gate of Memories
next week. The game is focused on combat and exploration. It also features "a deep and multifacted story" where player decisions impact the story and determine the fate of characters. Players will explore the tower of Arcane and the world of Gaia as they engage bosses in epic battles, each with unique gameplay.
The story is that of The Bearer and Ergo who are agents of an ancient society called Nathaniel. Nathaniel has protected mankind for centuries. Lately, an artifact called The Byblos has been stolen by a renegade. The heroes catch up with the renegade but are suddenly caught in a swarm of darkness before they awake in a strange place full of strange beings.Features:
- Multiple endings. The player's choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
- Epic battles with formidable opponents. Challenge many legendary entities, each with their own special features and game play.
- A deep combat system. The combat system combines RPG elements with the fast paced action and spectacular attacks and spells.
- Unique locations. Travel through the tower of Arcane and the world of Gaia across stunning backgrounds and places.
- A huge world. You can move with great freedom, visiting different locations and giving you the option to always retrace your steps to revisit areas, discover new secrets and unlock access to previously inaccessible places
- Customizable Skill Trees
If you're interested, you can check out the visuals and some gameplay in the trailer:
Anima: Gate of Memories
will launch worldwide on Xbox One digitally on June 3rd. While the game will be available on disc and as a collector's edition on other platforms, the Xbox One version is exclusive to the Xbox marketplace.