had a small multiplayer update deployed. According to a representative from Bethesda, it is server-side only and will not require a download from players. Here is what was changed:
• Rebalancing of the Chaingun, Rocket Launcher and Combat Shotgun
• Reduced wait time between matches to 60 seconds
• Clan Arena and Freeze Tag now require the winning team to complete 5 rounds in order to win the matchDOOM
will receive another update later this month, this one larger. Players can anticipate a few new features, such as the following:• Added Photo Mode for taking in-game screenshots
• Added Classic DOOM weapon placement/view model option (1st person view option)
• Added new Snapmap features (including skybox windows) and AI pathing and logic fixes.
• Fixed various bugs including players accidentally triggering Dev Mode and Trophy/Achievement bugs (IDKFA, Every Nook and Cranny).
The official patch notes will be available later in June. In the meantime, enjoy the multiplayer update. TA users are also prediciting
we will finally see some information on DOOM's
DLC at E3 2016