It's Friday competition time, and this week we're giving you the chance to win an Xbox One download code for the recently released Fenix Furia
was written by Andy
who awarded the game a score of three and a half out of five.This punishing platformer is rather simple in premise but is difficult to master. You may have noticed the word "inspiration" a few times and there's a good reason for that, as the game draws from a variety of media. This inspiration can lead to the game feeling a little unoriginal outside of the cookie collectable. However, the game has a striking look, is generally fun to play and provides a challenge, particular for those going for full completion. Those who enjoy their hardcore platformers should definitely take a look, others may find the game to be more frustrating than fun.
To enter, leave us a reply in the thread below before the 9PM BST on Monday, June 27th when we'll pick out winner using random.org
If you'd like a second chance to win, we also have a second code up for grabs on the TrueAchievements Twitter account:
Good luck and thank you to Reverb Inc for supplying us with the addition codes.(Rules And Regulations)
- This competition is unavailable to TA Staff members
- One entry per person; multiple entries from the same community member will be disregarded
- Entry is via a comment to this thread
- The winner will be chosen at random by random.org
- This competition is available worldwide
- Entries close on 9PM BST on Monday, June 27th
This contest is now closed.