Developer Drakhar Studio and publisher BadLand Games will be releasing their 3D platformer Ginger: Beyond The Crystal
this summer. A world destroyed by a crystal explosion, a mysterious threat hanging over its inhabitants, and a goddess who created a hero...this is Beyond the Crystal. Help Ginger restore peace, recover the brilliance of the crystal that keeps the world in balance, and travel through the crystal to repopulate the world. Hundreds of adventures await you: ghostly craters, coral planets, crypts filled with infinite staircases and sleeping caves. You're about to embark on an incredible adventure beyond the crystal! Are you ready?
The main objectives of the game are rescuing Ginger's friends, and rebuilding the village through traveling to the different worlds and solving puzzles.· 3 worlds to repopulate
· 15 levels of adventures with platforms full of puzzles and enemies
· 15 hidden bonus levels
· An epic soundtrack delivered throughout the game
· Gather resources throughout your quest to re-build your village
· Acquire new abilities/skills as you advance throughout your adventure
· Hundreds of secrets to find out about in the incredible worlds
· Playtime of more than 15 hours
is a title the looks to give that sense of accomplishment through saving your friends and completely saving the village. Here is the game intro video below.
Ginger: Beyond the Crystal
will be out this August.