We haven't seen much of Infinium Strike
over the last 6 months, but after successful Steam Greenlight and Kickstarter campaigns in 2015, the game has finally seen a full PC release. Fear not though, for Infinium Strike
is on its way to consoles later this year and we have a brand new launch trailer to enjoy in the mean time.
And a reminder of the features we can expect to see coming to Xbox One soon:
- Full story campaign with four levels of difficulty
- Endless arcade mode with high score leaderboard
- Wide variety of tactics using turrets, drones, and SuperTech abilities
- Immersive realistic 3D graphics
- Career advancement – from Ensign to Admiral
is currently slated for release on Xbox One in late 2016.