The fourth and final DLC pack titled Salvation
for Call of Duty: Black Ops III
releases next month on the Xbox One, providing four new multiplayer maps (Micro, Rupture, Outlaw and Citadel), a new Zombie map called Revelation and nine new achievements.
As expected, all of the achievements in "Salvation" are tied to the Zombie game mode which will serve as the conclusion to the "Origins Zombies" saga that has been "eight years in the making."
In their epic journey through space and time, Richtofen, Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai come face to face with the mysterious Dr. Monty in The House.
What do you make of the list? Are you looking forward to returning to Black Ops III
for one last time before the next iteration in the CoD
franchise hits in a couple of months?
Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Salvation
There are seven non secret achievements:
- Pack-A-Punch-ectomy - In Revelations, recover the Pack-a-Punch machine from its abductor. (15)
- Keep Close - In Revelations, assist a Keeper in defeating every type of enemy. (15)
- Death Ray - In Revelations, kill 40 enemies with a single activation of a Corruption Turret. (15)
- The Grand Tour - In Revelations, visit every unique location within 2 minutes. (15)
- Wardrobe Change - In Revelations, wear three different hats. (15)
- Wonderful - In Revelations, kill 10 enemies in one shot with each wonder weapon. (15)
- Controlled Chaos - In Revelations, override all of the Corruption Engines before round 6. (15)
There are two secret achievements:
For full details about the DLC visit the Salvation for Call of Duty: Black Ops III