There is a bit of excitement this morning with the announcement of the Strategic Options Game Add-On Pack for Halo Wars.
There are three new modes that the DLC will include are:
• Keepaway Mode, players struggle to capture a free-roaming Forerunner Sentinel in what is effectively the Halo Wars version of capture the flag.
• Tug of War mode is all about having more units, buildings, and resources than the other player.
• Reinforcement Mode has both sides receiving wave after wave of new units, adjusting their strategies to cope with the ever increasing forces on both sides.
There will also be another 100 gamerscore to go after with the addition of THESE achievements:
· "One and Done" (30 points): Score the winning point in a game of Keepaway against Legendary A.I.'s
· "Pull Hard, Pull Deep" (20 points): Win and never trail in a Tug of War game
· "Freak on a Streak" (20 points): Gain at least 15 population from a single wave in a Reinforcement game
· "Living Loving Bug" (30 points): Obtain a Scarab during a Reinforcement game
No date or price yet, but we'll be sure to keep you all posted!