Spongebob Squarepants and his pals' newest Xbox 360 release will be exclusive to the Kinect in the form of Spongebob's Surf and Skate Roadtrip
. THQ released the details in their gnarly press release:SpongeBob’s Surf & Skate Roadtrip is non-stop action features 2 modes of play: Story and Challenge. In Story Mode, SpongeBob and Patrick relive their crazy road trip to the beach through slideshows leading into arcade-style play. Freestyle your way through Challenge Mode as you, SpongeBob and his bodacious Bikini Bottom buddy explore a brand new never-before-seen world
Key Xbox 360 Kinect Features:
- For the first time ever, you can BE SpongeBob
- Augmented reality—move your hand through the water and watch it splash!
- Compete and play with friends – show off your awesome tricks and mind-blowing stunts in head-to-head play (2-player split-screen)
- 12 awe-inspiring environments – 6 for each sport—and unlimited ways to perfect your board skills
- 7 different challenges including Flag, Timed, Score Runs
- Express yourself with a variety of righteous boards – earn even more awesome boards, the better you ride
- Strike a pose: use your camera to show off gnarly moves and tricks
If nautical nonsense be something you wish, catch the wave when Spongebob's Surf and Skate Roadtrip
releases on November 8th.