Last December, http://www.trueachievements.com/BLAZBLUE-CS-EXTEND-xbox....htm
to be releasing for Europe, as well as North America, while lucky Japenese gamers have been enjoying the game since December 17th, 2011.
Now the fighting title has been punched with a solid release date for Europe, with February 22nd being the day the game will hit the retail shelves. The game will also come jam-packed with previous and exclusive new goodness:
· Brand new character, Relius Clover.
· All DLC characters, Makoto Nanaya, Valkenhayn R Hellsing and Platinum the Trinity, as well as previously unlock-only Mu12, available from the offset.
· The original ‘Calamity Trigger’ story re-mastered, allowing new players to experience the epic saga from the very beginning.
· All-new stories and scenarios – taking the total amount to 23 individual tales to play through.
· Brand new Unlimited Mars Mode and improved Abyss Mode.
· All-new team battles for an even better, and more competitive, online experience.
· BlazBlue’s renowned tutorials and challenge modes to help improve the skill of both new players and BlazBlue veterans.
Details on the limited edition of the upcoming game can be found here
, and the most recent set of screenshots for the title can be found here
. My lovely Americans across the water have an even earlier release date for BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND
of February 14th, 2012.