Capcom have released patch notes with details on fixes for certain problems in their fighting title, http://www.trueachievements.com/STREETFIGHTER-X-TEKKEN-....htm
The patch will address infinites, combos, blocks, frame data and more. Here's the full list of changes included with the upcoming patch:
- Kazuya Restand glitch infinite combo has been removed.
- Kuro cr.MP infinite has been removed.
- Xiaoyu QCB MP infinite has been removed.
- Pacman Hit back on LP and LK has been changed so infinite has been removed.
- Jin Chop Kick Glitch on mid air opponents has been fixed.
-- When first hit of Kazama Style 6 Hit Combo is a counter hit, Jin is at +2F now.
- Ogre Damage properties of cr.HP have been changed so follow ups are now not possible.
- Juri Senpusha's frames on block have been changed to below:
L ver. stand block -5F
M ver. stand block -10F
M ver. crouch block -10F
- Shikusen causes opponents to be pushed back less far when blocked.
- Rufus Falcon Kick (dive kick) properties have been changed:
Hurt box added to his feet and the move no longer crosses up easily.
Frames on block have been modified to -4F
- Zangief Last hit of Quick Double Lariat (3rd hit) will no longer hit crouching opponents.
- M.Bison 5th hit of his Super Art (Knee Press Nightmare) can now be blocked normally.
- Jump/lever input bug - Addresed issue where diagonal inputs/jumps did not come out properly.
- Throw/Character Change glitch - Fixed a bug for certain characters that allowed for them to get thrown when initiating a character switch.
- Quick Combo - Priority of command inputs has been changed so glitches that came from activating quick combos in the air have been removed.
The patch will go live for Street Fighter x Tekken
around mid-May. As soon as a more specific release date is announced, or the patch itself goes live, we'll be sure to let you know.