Slowly, but steadily, more information is becoming available for Realmforge Studios' new vampire stealth-action game. Dark
seems to be coming along at a time when the vampire genre is in full swing. It would be a welcome addition to the industry for a well-made vampire experience. In the following trailer, you can definitely sense the eeriness of the Dark
DARK is a 3rd person stealth action game with RPG elements that lets you slip into the role of the ultimate killer... a vampire. Stalk your enemies from the shadows then use powerful vampire abilities to attack and silently dispatch them! The exciting story of DARK immerses you in a world full of blood and darkness in which the hunter can become the hunted at any time. As you unravel the mystery behind the global conglomerate that seems omnipresent and all-powerful, continually improve your character by developing powerful skills to aid you in remaining unobserved, or make quick process of those unfortunate to take too keen an interest in you.
• Stealth and action combine as players walk the world in darkness and silence, attacking their unsuspecting foes with supernatural fury
• Use powerful vampire abilities and hard-hitting melee attacks to defeat dangerous enemies -- turn into a puff of smoke and disappear, or close with your foes in an instant!
• Powerful and intelligently controlled AI enemies mix the fantastic with the real-world. Battle police and elite special forces along with ghouls and other vampires
• Castles, museums, skyscrapers, nightclubs and more are rendered in stunning 3D cel-shaded graphics, beckoning the player to explore -- but beware, powerful enemies hide everywhere
• RPG elements mix with a compelling story -- players will build up their skills through successful evasion and combat, while advancing the story through conversations with NPCsDark
is set to release in early 2013. If you'd like to learn more about the game, I suggest you check out this