Players of http://www.trueachievements.com/TCs-Ghost-Recon-Future-....htm
will have noticed that they were asked for a title update yesterday. This title update is one of many planned updates for the title and contained a fair amount of important fixes. Here is a list of the main changes included in the patch; this list is not all inclusive:
Matchmaking and Connection:
• Reduction in the peak bandwidth required;
• Improved tuning of host selection weighting;
• Players should no longer experience a decrease in their character's displayed level;
Private/System Link Kit Storage:
• Player’s last used kit per character will now persist across matches and sessions;
(Note that this is ONLY your last used kit per character and is shared between Private and System Link matches);
• Added code which lets us remotely tune the number of rounds in the Siege Gametype;
• Double-Time bonus no longer lost on respec - Players who had previously lost the bonus should have it restored after applying the title update;
• Fix for infinite loading screen;
• Fixed a few infrequent crashes;
• Fixed multiple progression and map exploits.
Players will be prompted to download the patch when they next start up the game.