Now that you've dispatched the Borgia and secured the Apple of Eden, get ready to help Abstergo wipe the Assassins away once and for all. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood's multiplayer component is a tremendous amount of fun, and a welcome change from the FPS multiplayer that has recently flooded the market. Thankfully (I guess that depends on your perspective), all of AC:B's multiplayer achievements can be boosted.
NOTE--If you plan on completing all of the multiplayer achievements without boosting, be prepared for a long haul. I made this portion of the walkthrough assuming that you will be boosting (the fastest way to unlock the achievements). With that said, the guide still provides the framework necessary to unlock the multiplayer achievements. So what are you waiting for--Hop in that Animus and kill someone already!!!!
The first time you load the multiplayer component of the game, you will have to complete a tutorial, which can be repeated at any time thereafter. During your "first session" (the tutorial), you can easily unlock the following three achievements:
Score 750 points or more on a single kill (Multiplayer Only).
Kill your target while hidden in a hay bale (Multiplayer Only).
I recommend working on "Overachiever" and "Needle in a Haystack" together. First, locate your target and make sure you remain "Incognito." To remain incognito simply don't pull "RT" when near your target. As you are following your target or as your target approaches you, locate a haystack and hop in. Lock on to your target with "LT." As your target approaches you, an icon of the "X" button will appear above his/her head. You will also notice a blue meter filling up around the "X." When the blue meter is full, hit the "X" button (this is called being focused and is a bonus) and you will assassinate your target, unlocking both achievements in the process. If you are having trouble, follow the video below. Furthermore, if you can't seem to get enough points for "Overachiever" on your own, you can also boost in a private match or using the Alliance method which is detailed below.
Complete an entire Session with at least one kill (Multiplayer Only).
Credit for the video to
In addition to the three achievements listed above, all of the following achievements can be boosted using a combination of Player and Private Matches. "Download Complete" will require you to play in Player Matches in order to boost your level XP. Further, the "End Bonuses" required to unlock "Abstergo Employee of the Month" must be completed in Player Matches (boostable) or Ranked Matches.
The easiest and most efficient method for boosting XP in AC:B is the Alliance boosting method. You will need six players to start a Player Match. In addition, each player must be at least level 5 to play Alliance. Create an Alliance game session. In Alliance, there are three teams of two players each. You can select your team or the game will automatically place you on a team. I recommend you select your team and remain on the same team for the remainder of the session. Further, play as the same character. Each game of Alliance consists of two rounds. Once you are in the game, do the following:
GAME ONE (TEAM ONE DOES THE KILLING & STUNNING)
Round One (a, b correspond to the players on the team)
Player 1a will kill the members of Team 2 for the entire round
Player 1b will stun the members of Team 3 for the entire round
Player 1a will stun the members of Team 2 for the entire round
Player 1b will kill the members of Team 3 for the entire round
GAME TWO (TEAM TWO DOES THE KILLING & STUNNING)
GAME THREE (TEAM THREE DOES THE KILLING & STUNNING)
You will need 700,000 XP to reach level 50. Once you reach level 50, you will unlock:
Reach Level 50 (Multiplayer Only).
As you are working your way to level 50 using the Alliance Method, it is very likely that you will unlock the following FOUR achievements without much effort. Nevertheless, I have included specific methods for unlocking the achievements:
Perform a double or triple escape (Multiplayer Only).
This can easily be accomplished in an Alliance session or a three person manhunt session. If you decide to do this in a manhunt session, make sure there are two players on one team and one player on the second team. In general, the number of people pursuing you is dictated by your success during a match. In the left hand corner you will see red triangle shaped icons. Each highlighted red icon represents a person chasing you. First, have one of the hunters (pursuers) run around the person going after the achievement, which will initiate a chase sequence. The person being chased will be prompted to hide. In addition, below this person's compass will be two or three highlighted red triangles. Now, the person being chased should run away and hide. The people pursuing the person on team 2 should just stand still. The achievement should unlock when you successfully escape. Refer to the video if you are having trouble.
Credit for the video to
Take the lead 10 seconds before the end of a session and go on to win (Multiplayer Only).
I recommend unlocking this in a three person manhunt session. First, place the person going for the achievement on team 2 and the other two players on team 1. During the first round, team 1 will be tasked with killing the player on team 2. Team 1 should kill the player on team 2 once, but make sure that team 1 is not too far ahead. Ideally, player 2 should be within 750 points of team 1. Further, if the player on team 2 needs some extra points the player can hide/blend to pick up some extra points. Once round two begins, the player on team 2 should be ready to perform a kill that will put him/her in the lead in the final 10 seconds of the round. I recommend the player on team 2 hide in a hay bale or bush. Also, the player on team 2 should lock onto a player on team 1 and allow the focus meter to fill. Once there are ten seconds left in the round, the player on team 2 should kill a player on team 1 to take the lead and win. The achievement will unlock soon after the round is completed.
The following two achievements are related; they both will require you play in a game where you are simultaneously the hunter and the hunted. These game modes include Wanted and Alliance. I recommend completing these in a private session.
Kill your target and escape your pursuer in less than 10 seconds (Multiplayer Only).
Keep in mind that if you stun your pursuer, it is an automatic escape. Use this to your advantage if you are going after the achievement in a public match. If you are boosting the achievement, setup a match with two players on each team. All of the players should meet at a designated spot in the map. After everyone has gathered, make sure your target and pursuer are beside you. Lock onto your target. Now, have your pursuer run around, but close enough that you can stun them. As soon as the chase sequence begins, kill your target and stun your pursuer. If done correctly, you should unlock "Fast Learner" and "Job Skills." To make this even easier, make sure that one of the pursuers on the other team is nowhere near you. If he or she is part on the chase sequence (meaning you have two pursuers), you will have to escape both of them. Also, once you kill your target, you can also have your pursuers stand still and jump into a hay bale or bush. Refer to the video if you are having a hard time.
During Open Conflict, kill your target and escape (Multiplayer Only).
Credit for the video to
You will have to do a little bit of work to unlock the following TWO achievements.
Get every single bonus at least once (Multiplayer Only).
First, you cannot unlock this achievement unless you have obtained at least level 29, because the poison ability does not unlock until this level. Second, the "End Bonuses" must be unlocked in at least a player match (Alliance Method). Many of these will come naturally as you play. In addition, all of the bonuses, except for the "End Bonuses," can be boosted in a private match.
- Discreet--Kill in Discreet Status
- Silent--Kill in Silent Status
- Incognito--Kill when always remaining silent
- Acrobatic--Kill from an Acrobatic Position (airborne, hanging, or climbing)
- Drop Kill--Kill a target by grabbing them from a ledge (you must be hanging from a ledge while you pull your target over)
- Focus--Kill the target when the focus meter is full
- Hidden--Kill while in a hiding spot (hay bale or bush)
- Revenge--Kill an Abstergo Agent that has killed you
- Grounded--Kill a target while they are on the ground
- First Blood--Get the first kill in the session
- Poacher--Kill your target with another pursuer less than 10 meters away
- Mid-Air--Shoot your target with the gun while they are in the air
- Poison--Kill you target with the poison ability
- Intercepted--Another Templar Agent kills your poisoned target before the poison has taken effect
- Savior--Kill a target that is less than 10 meters from his/her target
- Escape--Escape a pursuer that is chasing you
- Double Escape--Escape two pursuers that are chasing you
- Triple Escape--Escape three pursuers that are chasing you
- Lure--Have your pursuer kill an innocent or a decoy with the same skin as you while next to you and with full compass
- Close Call--Escape a pursuer that is less than 10 meters away from you
- Chain--Escape a pursuer and kill a target in less than 10 seconds
- Stun--Stun a pursuer
- Variety--Perform 5 different bonuses in a session
- Greater Variety--Perform 10 different bonuses in a session
- Extreme Variety--Perform 15 different bonuses in a session
Team Bonuses (These should be completed while going for "Role Model")
- CO-OP Kill--Kill a target locked on by a teammate
- CO-OP Stun--Stun a pursuer locked on by a teammate
- Multi-Kill--Your team must kill two targets in a row within 10 seconds of each other
- Rescue--Stun the pursuer of your teammate
- Diversion--Kill a target that is being chased by your teammate (You must not be a part of the chase)
- Knocked out--Your team must stun two pursuers in row within seconds of each other
End Bonuses (Must be completed in a Ranked or Player session)
- Good Start--Your team must finish first at the end of the first round
- Podium--Finish first, second, or third in a session
- Team win--Your team must win the session
- Survivor--You must have the fewest deaths in a match
- Average Kills--You must have the best kill/death ratio in a match
- Untouchable--You must not be killed a single time in a match (You must obtain at least one kill)
Get all the Co-op bonuses in 1 session (Multiplayer Only).
First, you will need at least four people to unlock this achievement. Second, as the description states, you must complete all of the CO-OP bonuses in one multiplayer session. Third, I recommend completing this in either a four player manhunt session or a four player private alliance session. The achievement will require you to complete Stun actions (you are the pursued) and Kill actions (you are the pursuer). There are three actions in each respective category. I recommend that everyone meet in a designated area to make it easier to work on the bonuses.
Kill CO-OP Bonuses
- Multi-kill--You and your partner must register two kills within ten seconds of each other. I recommend that you and your teammate kill your targets at the same time. This way you will avoid any issues.
- CO-OP kill--Here, you must lock onto a target "LT." But, your teammate must kill the locked target (vice versa will also work).
- Diversion--Kill a target that is being pursued by your teammate. Have the target stand next to the person doing the killing. Once the target is in position, have the person pursuing the target run around the target to initiate the chase sequence. The person that is being chased should let you know they are being chased. Kill the target. Keep in mind, the person completing the kill cannot be part of the chase.
Stun CO-OP Bonuses
- Knockout--Your team must stun two pursuers within 10 seconds of each other. Simply stun "B" the pursuers at the same time.
- Rescue--Stun an enemy that is pursuing your teammate. I recommend having the pursuer run around the player being pursued. In order to make sure the stunner is not part of the escape, he or should stand off to the side. Once the chase begins, stun the pursuer chasing your teammate.
- CO-OP stun--Stun a pursuer locked on by your teammate. One player from the team that is stunning should lock on a player from the team that is killing. Now, the other teammate should stun the player that has been locked on.
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.