To unlock this achievement, as it says, beat the Stalingrad '42 mission on Veteran difficulty.
This level you will be accompanied with many allies.... don't be afraid to use them!
There will be 6 wires your going to have to fix. You are going to be inside for the most part so take your time, clear each room and don't be shy to toss a 'nade into a room your having an issue with.
Three Panzer Tanks
Yup you're going to need to take them out. Not as hard as long as you use the cover, take out the Nazis that make sense, your smoke is your friend.
The last tank is by far the hardest tank to take out. The first thing you need to do is kill a lot of infantry, you can use the fuel barrels to aid you. Once you have taken out a good many of them go towards the tank slowly. Toss a smoke 'nade at the tank when you're close enough. Advance to the tank and place the bomb on it.
What a mission here. We are going to have to defend this two story station. First your going to have pick your method in defending this station. On the first floor your going to get over run by Nazis at every direction. On the second floor your going to be running for your life because your going to be dodging the incoming 'nades. I do believe the second floor is best for this level. Just make sure to keep an eye on the stairs, some will make it up with you.
- Cover is your friend. Don't be afraid to kill enemies but don't stay out of cover for too long and never stand in the open. Take cover and use it well. Always take cover when reloading. It only takes 2-3 hits to die not to mention getting sniped. If your flashing red TAKE COVER.
- Your team members, or mates, comrades, or meat shields (whatever you want to call them) are GREAT most of the time. They will take out numerous enemies and keep you well protected as long as you take cover and let them do the good deed of dying for country. If they are not advancing then you must do it, there are several times it pays to advance some and once you see them coming drop back. They also raid house pretty well (the bottom floor most of the times).
- In open areas with gun fire use smoke grenades. Also in open areas the best weapon to use is either riffles or snipes.
- In close areas (read raiding houses) use real grenades, they are the best weapon). Also equip yourself with anything that is an automatic.
- Many times if you get stuck try to go a different way or take different types of cover in different positions. There are defiantly different ways to make it through this game.