If you want to do a different method or a lazy method in getting this achievement and you don't want to do the long, boring, normal grind for this achievement.
Then pull out your turbo controller and do the following:
- pick a class that has or have this skill obtainable
- when you have this skill available to use, go to a planet, get out of the Mako, then face the Mako (make sure to target the little blue circle on the Mako) and make sure it's safe (away from enemies and avoid a planet that has Hazards)
- during normal gameplay hold the "RB" button
- highlight "Neural Shock" then press "X" (Map Skill) to assign it to your "RB" button
- let go of the "RB" button
- set the "RB" button on turbo on your controller
- rubber band the "RB" button down (make sure you are still facing the blue circle of the Mako)
- then watch TV, go on the internet, go to sleep
, go to the bathroom, go eat, or go to the bathroom and eat.
- make sure to come back every so often to repair your Mako from the damage your doing to it (damage might depend on difficulty but unconfirmed)
You can just let your turbo controller and rubber band to cast and recast the skill for you.
In the mean while do your chores, do your fun homework, or go to work and come back later to get your cheevo!