Here is the full list of spells pulled from a FAQ by Zach Keene found on Gamespot.com:
U = Up D = Down F = Forward B = Back
Charge (button) = Hold (button) for two seconds, then do whatever.
1) Dark Metamorphosis: B, UB, U, UF, F + Attack
Whenever Alucard attacks an enemy that bleeds and touches the blood,
Alucard heals some HP. (10 MP)
2) Hellfire: U, D, DF, F + Attack
Just like Dracula. After you teleport out, press left or right to
determine where you teleport in. Then, you'll do Dracula's 3-Fireball
attack. Or, hold U as you teleport in to do Dracula's large fireball
attack. Hold D to cancel the fireball period and just have a teleport.
3) Summon Spirit: B, F, U, D + Attack
Summons spirit which homes in on one enemy. (5 MP)
4) Tetra Spirit: Charge U, UF, F, DF, D + Attack
Like above, but summons four spirits at once. (20 MP)
5) Soul Steal: B, F, DF, D, DB, B, F + Attack
Steals life from enemies and Candles. (50 MP)
6) Wolf Charge: D, DF, F + Attack
Swift charge attack. (Must be in wolf form. Requires Skill of Wolf and
Soul of Wolf Relics. 10 MP)
7) Wing Smash: Hold A (U, UB, B, DB, D, DF, F) Release A
Swift charging attack. (Must be in Bat form. Requires Soul of Bat
Relic. 8 MP)
8) Sword Brothers: D, DF, F, UF, Charge U, D + Attack
Sword Familiar does an attack which damages all on screen enemies.
(Requires Sword Card relic. Sword Familiar must be active as a Familiar.