This is a very complicated achievement to get, as you can tell. 1.00 ratio and only 1,629 out of the 1,630 who played it have gotten it. Alright, you will need quite a few things:
- An Xbox 360
- An Xbox 360 Controller(both Wired and Wireless work for this achievement)
- A Television
- The physical ability to play video games
- An outlet to plug your Xbox and TV into
- A copy of Knights Contract for Xbox 360(Make sure it isn't a PS3 copy, or you will be unable to get this achievement!)
- Somewhere to sit down(not necessary, but recommended)
Alright, the steps to getting this achievement can be very confusing, so make sure you read carefully:
1. Obtain a copy of Knights Contract
2. Set up your Xbox 360 and hook it up to your TV.
3. Open the disc tray and place the Knights Contract disc into the tray.
5. Select "Play Knights Contract" from the Xbox 360 Dashboard
6. Wait until the game gets to the main menu.
7. Once it is there, press start(I believe pressing A also works)
8. Create a new save file
9. Select New Game and choose your difficulty(Page is recommended to make this a bit less of a pain)
10. Watch the opening cutscene.
11. Once it is over, you will be attacked by zombie like creatures. Press either the X or Y button to swing your weapon.
12. It will take quite a long time, but once you have hit them enough times, their health will deplete to zero, gaining you this achievement.
I hope I have cleared up some confusion regarding this achievement. It took me hours to figure out this method, and I am not selfish so I decided to share it with you guys! Happy achievement hunting!