has notified me with this:
The Capture the Relay method is currently un-patched. Had a few sessions over last couple of days where we have been getting massive xp!
Just wanted to clarify my above comment: the CTR method I was talking about was the one where you have 2 teams of 6 and one person from each team take turns killing the relay holders. It was pointed out to me that there was once another method where you pick up the relay then drop it over and over again. This method will not work.
Hope that clears it up.
So I suppose it's best to boost with that method, if it doesn't work anymore then I suggest using the following method:
1. This is the 24 Kill Method. The order is based on when you joined the session. You need 12 people in a lobby to make sure no random can join.
-Host 1st, then join order, after the last person to join finishes, the order rotates back to host and it continues as such. One tip, set the Host's Clan Tag to 1, so you know he is first to get 24 kills, set the second person who joined Clan Tag to 2, and so on. (Credit goes to Mike Huddy
2. When it is your turn you get 24 kills (any way you want) and then the next person starts.
-The only exception is if a random joins. Then whoever has 24 kills or is close to 24 kills ends the game by getting the final kill. Then any kills owed are given to the person whose turn it was. (If I had 12 kills and someone else finished the match then I am owed 12 and collect at start of the next match, so I need 12 more)
3. When it is not your turn go into Stealth Mode to give the other person extra XP (they will get the Busted Skill Kill since you are invisible, which nets you 150 XP)
4. Since the session is for a specific amount of time it has to be fair. (If it is time for the session to end but the rotation hasn't finished then everyone has to stay until the last person in the rotation gets their kills. This will avoid trouble in any future sessions.)
5. The best playlist to do this on is Instant Action. This way, at least 5 guys can get 24 kills before the 10 minute timer runs out.
***If you are doing a team objective gametype then NOBODY has to go after the objective. Everyone meets at an agreed location on the map to get it done faster and the game ends in a tie.***
You need to get 1.471.300 XP to reach LVL 50. If you do it legit, you have to try to earn alot of XP Bonusses for using Weapon Upgrades, such as a Silencer or Red Dot Sight, everything has a challenge and gives you Bonus XP for completing them.
Any tips as Comment would be appreciated and posted in this Solution, so help the Community!