This is fairly easy game for collectibles, as most are in your path or just off of it. If you miss one, you can use the mission select to replay the mission to collect it. Once you collect it, you do not have to go back and get it if you die, as the game saves when you pick it up. Also, the mission select screen will tell you how many you collected on the level, once you clear the level.
1. After the second set of floating things trying to destroy the battery, use a Hover Mine to break the wall to the left and it's inside the little cave.
2. During the fight to save Queen Aga'Po, look to the right wall and use a Hover Mine to break it. It is again inside the little cave. If you want to wait until after the fight, stay back from the Queen and you can collect it then.
3. AFter the fight in front of the tower, go to the right past the stairs and break the crystals. A Green Lantern symbol will appear, and you will jump down to a new area. Use a Hover Mine on the back wall to collect this one. Remember not to go in the tower or you will miss it. Also, you will have to fight some bad guys after you collect it.
4. As you enter the room where Amon Sur tells you he wish his father was more like you, go the the right and destroy the breakable parts for this one. It is the same room with the big bright light on the back wall in the middle.
5. After you take out the first power source to open the big door, you will have to jump down to the next area. When you land turn around, and the last one is right there.
If you leave negative feedback, PLEASE COMMENT why so I can update. Thanks.