This is fairly easy game for collectibles, as most are in your path or just off of it. If you miss one, you can use the mission select to replay the mission to collect it. Once you collect it, you do not have to go back and get it if you die, as the game saves when you pick it up. Also, the mission select screen will tell you how many you collected on the level, once you clear the level.
Mission 1 (1)
1. After you destroy the mines, you will be forced to fly to the next area. It is right in front of you when you land.
Mission 3 (2)
2. After your first jump down, you will have to destroy two teleporters to progress. After you kill all the bad guys and destroy the teleporters go to the left around the rock, and there is a breakable rock along the cliff. Break this rock, and it's right there.
3. After saving the green battery, you will jump down and will be directed to find the hidden area. When the path forks, go left and use a Hover Mine to break the wall to find the next one.
Mission 4 (2)
4. AFter the fight with the Willhunter, you will have to open the door as part of the story. It will be staring at you when you open the door.
5. After solving the tower puzzle, the game will show the right door open. After you take control back of Hal, turn around and go to the left door (now open), and it's right there.
Mission 6 (1)
6. After your initial fight in the big room where you have to drop the purple force shields, look to the back left up the stairs for a Green Lantern symbol. Jump up to the platform on the left side of the room, and it's at the end of the platform.
Mission 7 (2)
7. After putting a battery in the slot to drop the force field, you will have to jump up to progress. At the end of the corridor is a health canister and a green energy canister. Use a Hover Mine on this wall, and it's hiding behind there.
8. In the big room where you have to disable the yellow force field, after going left and fighting you will jump to another platform with a battery to disable the middle force field. When you do, the game will show the force field drop, and you can see it in the mini-cutscene. Jump back down and go in the middle area, and it's on the right. You can use your Ring Blaster Construct to collect it.
Mission 9 (1)
9. After you jump a gap toward the beginning, you will contact Sinestro and ask about a big door. Take the battery on the left, and instead of taking it to the back slot where the yellow force field is located, place it in the first slot in front of you. A Green Lantern symbol will appear, and you will jump down to another area. Use your Ring Blaster Construct to collect this last one.
If you leave negative feedback, please comment why so I can update. Thanks.