For this achievement you need to talk with Archie, Daniel, Morgan, Todd, and Justin at every opportunity inside the Stray Sheep bar as well as on the landings in between Nightmare stages. It is
possible to obtain this achievement during one play through. If that does not happen don't worry, you can get them on another play through with the one(s) you did not obtain the first time as it is accumulative to obtain Everyday Hero.What to do
Every night while you are in the Stray Sheep make sure you spend enough time to have these patrons come and go (they won't always be present when you regain control of Vincent) and be sure to talk to them fully, so try and stay at the bar as long as you can. Same rule applies during the nightmares when you reach the landings, talk to these characters. You also want to talk to every random sheep you encounter here even if they aren't the characters you are trying to help, it seems this helps towards the achievements as well.
A good tip is that there is a pink highlight with text over their head when you talk to them, this means they have fresh conversations. When it is grayed out it means you are done talking with them at the moment. Same rule applies during the landings in the nightmares. While in the bar, sometimes they will leave after being talked with allowing the other characters to come in so you may converse with them. Again, be sure to stay as long as you can to chat with everyone.
If you have been talking to them every chance you get, be aware that there are some days at the bar and in the nightmares that they won't be present. Just be sure to talk to them early and when ever they are present. If you have not been talking with them or perhaps miss a night to converse at the bar, chances are they won't show up anymore as prompted by the game.
When you have talked to them every chance you have had, on Day 8 when you regain control of Vincent at the bar, they will come in and just simply chat with them once more. The achievements will pop after each conversation. Once you have talked and resolved all their issues, Everyday Hero should unlock. Again, you must talk with them on Day 8 in order to unlock.Additional Help
I found a list on Catherine Wikia
, were there are correct answers based on the law/neutral/chaos meter that correspond to these achievements when you are given the chance to respond. However, without knowing about the guide I still obtained all of the achievements including Everyday Hero without answering "correctly". I simply just talked to everyone every chance I got and all of my responses were either encouraging or sounded positive even though it might have swayed chaos on the law/chaos meter. The author of the article responded to my comment and states; "There are many ways to help everyone, and this is just one possible path. Answering differently to some of the questions may or may not spoil the outcome.". So it is possible not to follow the guide to the letter and still obtain the achievements.
If you feel like you are having trouble with this achievement and the sister ones for each character on your own, then please follow the guide on Catherine Wikia
which is guaranteed to net you the corresponding achievements as well as Everyday Hero.CharactersArchie
- Long-Haired SheepAt bar on Day 2, 3, 4, 5, and 8
- Bar: He has long hair, and a dress shirt with a red tie on. Sometimes he sits with Todd at the bar and sometimes by himself in a booth.
- Nightmare: The sheep with the long hair and red tie, has some techniques to offer as well.Daniel
- Sheep with SunglassesAt bar on Days 3, 4, 5, and 8
- Bar: He is usually seen in the bar with his wife Anna or in a booth by himself, wears sunglasses, purple pin-stripe suit, and a pinkish ascot.
- Nightmare: He is the sheep wearing sunglasses and the pink ascot.Morgan
- Sheep with Police HatAt bar on Days 3, 4, 5, and 8
- Bar: Big guy in the police uniform, sits at a booth.
- Nightmare: Sheep with the police hat and uniform, can't really miss him.Todd
- Sheep with Regent HairAt bar on Days 2, 3, and 8
- Bar: Usually sits at the bar with Archie, has a pompadour haircut.
- Nightmare: The sheep with the regent hair and smoking, usually has techniques to offer.Justin
- Sheep with GlassesAt bar on Day 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8
- Bar: Sits at the bar on the stool closest to the restroom. Has glasses and a green vest on.
- Nightmare: The sheep with the glasses and green vest, usually squatting with Todd or Archie (or both), offers techniques as well.Please check out each character's achievement link to view other guides and give credit to where credit is due if they help you out further.
Bar dates and some other info credited to Saruthelemur