To obtain this achievement you need to abuse the 'undo' button and make sure that you never lose your step combo. Hitting back will totally refill your meter, making this achievement easier than it seems. Grab as many coins as you can on the way up. I would recommend doing Levels 1-3. Some things to keep in mind:
1) This achievement unlocks when you clear 3 total levels, not sections. That means you need to get a gold reward on every part of a level for it to count.
2) When you reach a section and you are unsure how to proceed, you can experiment, but count your moves and never go past nine. That way you can undo everything if you need to.
3) Coins seem more important in Level 3, you will have to grab as many as you can (which isn't hard after learning a few basics techniques) to get gold.
4) The wall climb technique is your friend! Mastery of this technique is critical and will make the early levels seem like a breeze.
5) Keep a close eye on your combo meter. If it gets low while you are thinking about a move, just move any random nearby block and then hit undo to refill it.
6) The stages are the same every time. So just keep trying and you will get this. It is not as daunting as it seems. I'd recommend finishing the game first. The techniques you learn in the later levels will make the early levels seems like cake on the replay.
7) In the boss fights, hitting undo as soon as they do their special attacks will delay the attack and buy you a little more time to get to safety.