- Age of Empires Online (PC) Achievements
- Raging Rusher
This DLC has been removed from the Microsoft Store and is no longer available for purchase.
Raging Rusher achievement in AoE Online
Complete "Master of Faster!" with premium Egyptian content.0
21 Aug 2011 21 Aug 2011 31 May 2012
You get this achievement when you complete quest Challenge: Master of Faster. In this quest, you have to build temple and 20 spearmans in 6minutes. This quest appears after you complete main quest lines quest Sandstorm! (around level 8-10) and you can get it from King Narmer, who is in your capital city
Build a Temple of Ra and train 20 Spearmen before time runs out.
2 T. Chests
3 Empire Points
Before this quest you have to do same task, but first in 10mins (Challenge: Advancing Our Power), then in 8mins (Challenge: But Can You Do It Faster?) and in 7min (Challenge: Faster and Faster We Go)
*DONT LET YOUR VILLAGERS IDLE
*first 3 quests are good for training to get faster time
My tactic was this:
-Put 5 villagers to chop wood and create one more villager
-When your villager is ready, command him to chop wood
-Kill one of your soldiers, because you dont need them, and you have only 19 slots left for spearmans
-Just after you have enough wood to build barracks, command all of your villagers to build it.
-Once its done, put 3 villagers to gain food from bush, 2 villagers to chop wood and 1 villager to gold
-Create as many spearmans as you can, and keep eye on resources and make spearmans when you can
(- If you dont get enough food, you can move one wood chopper to bush)
-When you have enough gold to create rest of spearmans (one spearman requires 10, you need total 200 gold (20spearmans*10gold), keep eye on gold so you can move your miner to food when his job is done
-You also need watch woodcutter, when you have enough food for temple, you can move him to get food
-Now you have every of your villagers gaining food
-When you have enough spearmans, keep getting more food so you can build temple.
-Use all your villagers to build temple
Return quest and you will get your achievement :)
hope this help, tell me if there is anything what i can add to guide. If you vote negative, tell me why
sry my bad english
While this way is awesome, it does leave you with very little time to make screw ups. There are a couple of things that I would add (adapted from your strategy):
- Have 5 villagers immediately start chopping wood
- Command your Priestess of Ra to empower your Town Center
- Have your Town Center produce 1 more villager, assign this villager to chop wood
- Have your scout go to the bottom of the map
* Control + 1 your Town Center, so you can simply double-tap 1 to get back 'home' (OPTIONAL)
- Keep your scout looking around until you find the goats.
- Capture all goats and send them back to your Town Center, as close to the side of it as you can.
* Keep an eye on your wood supply!
- After you get exactly 200 wood, have 3 of your woodcutters to build the barracks.
- Assign your Priestess of Ra to empower the now building barracks.
- Once your barracks is build, assign the 3 villagers to gather food from the bushes
* (OR) If you have found goats, have these 3 villagers gather food from the goats.
- Assign one of the woodcutters to gather gold instead.
- Start creating spearmen from the barracks, as many as you can. Make sure the barracks is constantly building units.
* You can help monitor this by enabling Training and Tech Process. (ESC > Options >UI Options >Training and Tech Process)
- Kill off one of your spearmen, this will allow you to produce exactly 20 spearmen.
- Once you have exactly 200 wood, task all your woodcutters to gather food instead.
- Once you have acquired exactly 200 gold (20 spearmen, 10 gold each) task your gold miner to gather food.
* Your villager only needs to gather 100 gold, since you had 100 gold to start.
* The easiest way to monitor the gold you have gathered is to hover your mouse overtop of the goldmine, if it is at 2900/3000, you have gathered enough.
- When you have reached 20 spearmen, keep gathering food until you have 150.
- Have every single villager build the Temple of Ra, have your Priestess of Ra help empower the build process.
- Quest complete!
- You should have about 1 minute left on the clock when you get mission complete.
* Don't forget to gather all the chests on the map, there should be two.