Welcome to my guide for the Bucket List.
Before starting, let me say you should start this achievement only after you finished Season 10, as it will avoid you to do the same race twice on some events.
Also, do not bother about grinding the Affinity Level to 50 (unless you are using a Hired Driver) in a make of car, as you probably will get to it before the end of Bucket List.
A quick explanation about the squares on the event list, found under Career, Go Race, Event List.
- A White square means that you need to buy a car for that event.
- A Blue square means that you have a car in your garage eligible for that event.
- A Green square means that your current car is eligible for that event.
There are two ways about going for this achievement.
1. You love the game (like me) and play every single race in every event. That will take you over 200 hours and, as the AI is ridiculouslly easy, I recommend that you increase the the difficulty to Medium or higher, this will net you more credits and affinity XP. Try to stick with a make of car where possible, Chevrolet in my case, many events you will have to use another make.
2. Hire a driver. This will be less boring for most people not inclined to actually spend time racing. Have a wired controller on hand or a play and charge kit. Do not forget that the hired driver is slower than you are, so it is going to take a lot longer using this method.
The bad thing about using a hired driver is that you will get almost no Driver or Affinity XP, so you will need to grind the Affinity according to the guide on this website.
Hope it helps, I hope you are enjoying this gaming masterpiece as much as I am.
[UPDATE] Changed the no driver/affinity xp gained using a hired driver, as per FPSDeath instruction.
[UPDATE] Changed the white square description. Thanks to GrmRpr69.