To unlock this achievement you need to play and win the following minigames, they are in order in which you can first play them:Note - You do not need to play the full five rounds for Five Finger Fillet or Strum, just play till you win a round and back out to collect the earnings, it will count as a win. IF you continue and let it ride, it may not count and unlock this way, so be sure to exit after a won round and save.Wingstick Mastery
- First time arriving in the Hagar Settlement, you can find Loosom Hagar at the top of a ramp between Dan's "office" and the garage. She'll offer you a side mission in which is also a minigame associated with Wingsticks.(**)Added this because it seems to be a minigame that counts towards minigames played. I know most people would talk to Loosum anyways being an explorer and all but I also understand that people might not check with her. If you have done everything else and it hasn't unlocked, then please try the Wingstick Mastery.Rage Frenzy
- There is a gent inside Sally's Bar in Wellspring with a top-hat named Hendrik that offers to play this game as well as to purchase a starter deck if you haven't bought one already from the Outfitters Store. Can just play an easy game with him and hopefully you'll win. Alternatively, you can play against Teague at the Fez Bar in Subway Town. There is another chance to score another achievement if you win against her "Hard" deck. Hopefully you've been looking for cards throughout the game in order to help.Tombstone
- Across from the job board in Wellspring is a few gentlemen playing Tombstone. It's the dice game played on the ground with holograms. Fairly simple game to play, there is also another achievement associated with this if you happen to roll four targets on the first round. Tombstone can also be located in Subway Town.
The JACKPOT! achievement in RAGE worth 27 pointsRoll 4 Targets in the first round of TombstonesFive Finger Fillet
- Sometime during your stay in Wellspring, there will be a person named Abbott at a table playing with a knife, this will be five finger fillet. Just win a round and back out for it to count. However if you want to keep going there is also another achievement linked to this game, be sure to read the tips if you are having trouble. You can also play Five Finger Fillet in Subway Town.Strum
- This is the last minigame type you'll come across when you arrive in Subway Town. The guy you need is playing a banjo type of instrument sitting next to a NPC named Hope. Just repeat the notes back till it says you won the round and you are safe to back out. If you choose to keep going there is another achievement to be obtained.(**)It has been brought to my attention that, when you go to do or complete "Assault on the Authority Bridge" the Strum fella in Subway Town is unavailable. So be sure to find them before doing anything else if you want their associated achievements.
The Deliverance achievement in RAGE worth 40 pointsComplete the final round of Strum