Grinding this out, and figured I'd give some tips to speed up the process for people looking to just get it done. Play single player, since it allows you to skip some things, and it's generally quicker with the controller. You can skip many intro/outro scenes using the A button. Connect 4 Basketball
- Skip the intro by pressing A. Shoot straight right away, and you'll hit the middle. Just build straight up, or to one side if you get blocked. Should be very easy to win both rounds quickly if you can shoot straight and quicker than the AI. Sorry! Sliders
- You can skip the intro as soon as the guy starts skating around. I found the fastest way is actually to just lose both rounds intentionally. If you slide over to one side and shoot diagonally across to the back of the other side, your shot should hit and slide around the outside, giving you no points each shot. This mostly to make sure you don't have a tie and have to play an extra round, since this is the most time consuming mode. They are quite easy to beat however, if you'd rather just do that.Yahtzee Bowling
- You can skip the intro and outro, as well as the other player's shots by pressing A. If you have the other achievements already, the quickest way is to throw a ball, and just press X and confirm to keep all the pins. Skip the other player's throws, and at most you'll only have to throw 3 balls (2 rounds + tiebreak), instead of 6-9 balls.
If you still need the Yahtzee, just play normally. If you just need pins knocked down, throw a ball, select all pins, throw the next one, and repeat again for 15 pins each round x2 (or 3) rounds. This really isn't necessary though, since I got the achievement for 600 pins knocked down about 1/2 way through the 50 game shows just playing normally trying to get the Yahtzee. Bop It
- You can hit A to skip the intro and outro scenes. Put down your controller and go get a drink for 45 seconds. Seriously, the fastest way to do this is to not play it. If playing the AI, you'll average a round between 40-60 seconds. If you just let them beat you, it's almost always 18-20 seconds. I found this saved me up to 30 seconds/round x2 rounds, or a minute per game show, which adds up quickly over 50x. Scrabble Flash
- Same as the others, press A to skip the intro. I hit pause as soon as I saw the letters, then used this site; http://www.scrabblefinder.com/
Just try to make 5 letter words, game ends at 25 points. You can always try to get 24 points, then another 4-5 letter word to work towards your 1500 points achievement at the same time. Use common words first before the AI does, they usually don't use more obscure words.
Using these tips, I was completing game shows in about 12 minutes (5/hr), as opposed to 4/hr (max) playing regularly. Hope this helps some people out.