mostly the same as in the original dead rising 2. but this time you dont have to worry about the time. you have as much as you need!
NOTE: maybe you prefer the conventional method in the original dead rising 2. if so check those guides:
Make sure to use sandbox mode!
get the driving magazine (4 wheel vehicles will last 3 times longer). it is located on the roof of "paradise platinum screens S104" at platinum strip. to get up to it you have to climb up a snack automate on the left of "cash gordon's casino S102".
HINT: when you get into the SUV drive to the underground first (right, right, left) and come back to silverstrip. the loadingscreen triggers a new SUV spawn. everytime it's near to get broken (after 4,500 kills) head to the new one.
otherwise follow these steps:
- go to sandboxmode
- get the 2 gambling magazines
*palisades mall (on a table above the grotto pool bar near the slide)
*americana casino (top floor of bennie jack’s BBQ shack A101 on a ledge)
- go to slot ranch casino. on the left of the entrance to the food court there is a huge slot machine. play on a bet of $1000 until you reach $2,500,000
- now you can buy the SUV key in the silverstrip's pawnshop
- start the challenge "extreme off road" (available after 3,000 kills) in front of the pawnshop. right after the challenge begins head to the SUV (opposite of the pawnshop) and go for gold (400 kills in 2 mins.). after each 2 mins you start again. now the zombie masses are there again and the SUV respawned! do this challenge over and over again until you reach 100K!
- you have to do this challenge 250 times (with an average of 400 kills) if you start from zero. that means 8,33 hours!
-this method has following advantages:
*there's no need to deal with survivors and psychos
*the SUV never breaks (you can make a maximum of 1,500 kills)
*for each gold medal you get a bonus of $40,000. that means you get a total of $10,000,000 after these 250 challenges!
NOTE: you don't need the driving magazine if you use this method.
credit for the challenge method goes to KaveDweller. thanks!