Fun in the Sand achievement in Family Feud: 2012 Edition

Fun in the Sand

Win Fast Money in the Beach Party challenge at all difficulty levels.

Fun in the Sand0
2 guidesOffline Game ModeSingle PlayerCooperativeDifficulty Specific

How to unlock the Fun in the Sand achievement

  • ZombifiedZombified1,492,472
    09 Jan 2012 09 Jan 2012
    8 0 6
    This is an easy way of grinding. Use this site and type in the question. It takes a little time off by letting the computer answer first. If they don't get an answer then answer wrong and you'll skip the round.
    Works on all the modes
    http://www.familyfeudinfo.com/

    Guide not helping? View 1 more guide for this achievement.

    Showing most recent comments. View all comments.
    N0T PENNYS B0ATAll you have to do is use Ctrl + F on the main page, find your question, and bam -- there's all the answers listed in order.
    Posted by N0T PENNYS B0AT on 21 May 12 at 05:50
    BSquad56what a slow website.... its very annoying
    Posted by BSquad56 on 15 Nov 13 at 02:07
    BSquad56okay a better way is to google it and every time, extremely quickly, the first link was the answer.
    Posted by BSquad56 on 15 Nov 13 at 04:00
  • Have you got any tips or tricks to unlock this achievement?
    Add a guide to share them with the community.

    Sign in and add a guide
  • Removed Gamer
    Gamer has been removed
    3 0 2
    To earn this achievement you have to win three games in the beach party challenge, once on each difficulty. On easy the AI will almost always have the wrong answer, Medium there is a 50/50 chance they will be wrong and on Hard there is about a 90% chance. These are based off of my experience.

    The fast money comes into play after you beat the other team. You have to score 200 total points.

    Be wary the answers sometimes do not make much sense. For example I had "what would a barber need when starting a buisness other than a shop" My answers were "clippers" and "comb" and I got 0 points on both.
    Showing both comments.
    MrCoolness3(Quote) "On easy the AI will almost always have the wrong answer, Medium there is a 50/50 chance they will be wrong and on Hard there is about a 90% chance."

    Don't you mean for Hard it would be like a 10% chance it will give the wrong answer? 90% seems way too high too me.
    Posted by MrCoolness3 on 11 Oct 12 at 06:31
    Yeah that's what I meant, I guess when I wrote it I worded it wrong. The ai is rarely wrong on hard.
    Posted on 11 Oct 12 at 07:01
Do you have a question about this achievement? Please post it in the Family Feud: 2012 Edition Forum