- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Achievements
- True Identity achievement
True Identity achievement in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Use the Xbox Live Vision to create a character with your appearance.0
This achievement is unobtainable when playing on an Xbox One via Backwards Compatibility.
Making your characters face can be extremely difficult as the game has a hard time rendering the image unless it is perfectly snapped.
- When taking your front photo, make sure your chin touches the bottom line of the red box, and the top of your head/hair touchs the top line of the red box
- Move forwards/backwards to compensate for the size of your head!
- Change the brightness so that there is enough light but not much darkness, but don't make it too bright as it will distort the colours.
- When taking the side photo, just immediately turn your head to the left and snap - I found this worked 9/10 times when using the face-renderer.
- Wait for about 3 minutes and it will either tell you something is wrong with one of the photos or that it's done.
- Now bin the result after getting the achievement because it will no doubt look horrid! :p
I know mine did.
06 Oct 2008 07 Oct 2008
If you have an XBOX LIVE Vision Camera, simply hook it up to your 360 and head to the character editor in game (outfitting).
If you have already made a character you will need to reset them and start again. Head to the face section and there should be an option to upload your own photo.
Follow the steps for taking a picture of the front and side of your head and then you should get the achievement after a few minutes of it rendering.
If you are playing this on the Xbox One through backwards compatability it is not possible to get this achievement since the Vision Camera is not compatible with the Xbox One (and it probably never will be). This has to be done on the Xbox 360.