I would play my first playthrough on veteran, here are the arguments:
- You get double rewarded with gamerscore (one for each 2-3 missions on veteran, and for each mission for compleating)
- You don't know about the parts what are coming, how difficult they are (Just play the moment as it is, you want to know what comes next -> more motivation)
You don't know what to do in difficult situations (i can promise you, thats in no mission a problem)
Difficult (for Peoples how know the series):
Its between Black Ops and MW2, if you was able to beat this games with some checkpoint reloadings, i would say you need 10-15 hours for the story. I have now 20 hours, including a second playthrough for mission specific Achievements and a third for the intels.
I think this depends on the player. One Player have much problems with one mission, the next player with another mission. But overall, everything is able to do. There are no WaW or Cod4, Cod3 Moments.
- Use your cover
- Use your Grenades (Don't do it like me, and think you need them later. You don't need them later...)
- Use the Aim Assistant
- Dont rush in Time Limited Missions. You have more then enough time
- If you have played enough, die more then 10 times on a checkpoint make a break, eat something, take a shower. Your concentration is not the same after 10 hours of playing like before
- If it seem like infinite spawning, shoot, go the the next cover, shoot again.
- If they not spawning infinite, take your time. Shoot everything you see. If nobody seems like to be there, jump a short moment and go back to cover. If nobody shooting you, slowly go to the next cover. Take it easy.