Credit goes to x360a's BThumme.
Just passing it on. Thanks!
If you vote negatively, please comment why!!
Go to Quick Battle.
Put Search Criteria as so:
Area = Others
Skill = Intermediate
Rest as default.
Search for a C5 named Ozanius.
Now when you start the match, walk backwards to the edge.
When your opponent runs up to you, press the A+Y grab or press LT (same thing). You'll ring out your opponent 99% of the time. The other 1% he'll hit you or block your grab.
Do this 3 times and you'll get the win and +138 xp if you did it right.
This guy got 138 xp/win and won 63 times in a hour. That's 8694 xp/hr. Very fast way to level up!!!
Original link: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35...