Here's how to make this achievement a bit easier:
* Create a player on Amateur difficulty. If possible, import your XP from TW12, it gives a lot of XP (gave me 75000).
* Immediately go into your player's career, select PGA Tour options. Set PGA Tour events to one (1) round.
* If you have the Collector's Edition, equip the Masters clubs (far left of each club type). They are great clubs.
* If you imported XP, spend it upgrading stats.
* Play through the amateur events, ideally winning each event. On Amateur difficulty, this should be relatively easy, even to a newbie.
* Once you win the Amateur Championship (whichever you choose), you will qualify for the Masters.
* Win the Masters. Keep in mind that if you're doing well and miss a shot, you can "quit and save" and it will reset the hole. If you want to restart from your last save (no matter how many holes it has been since then), you can dashboard and load/continue.
* It pops at the "saving" screen after the event. The other Masters win achievement will pop at the same time if you don't already have it.
Any questions, let me know and I'll try to help. I found that rounds 2-4 were much harder than the first round, more winds and opponents scoring better.