I'm actually stealing this solution from GamesRadar
. They have a nifty little map describing where each specific brick location is. This way you can play it smart and get the Studx8/6/2 bricks first to make buying the rest of them a little easier. #. Name. (Cost): Effect.
01. Beep Beep (50,000): Makes all car horns have a special sound
02. Fall Rescue (50,000): No falling damage.
03. Attract Studs (50,000): Will allow studs to be collected without having to walk directly over them
04. Regenerate Hearts (50,000): Causes hearts to refill quickly.
05. Disguises (50,000): Adds glasses and moustaches to all characters, and even vehicles.
06. Studs x8 (400,000): Multiplies studs collected by 8.
07. Gold Brick Finder (50,000): Shows an arrow pointing in the direction of a nearby gold brick.
08. Character Studs (50,000): This will cause enemies to drop studs when they are defeated.
09. Studs x6 (300,000): Multiplies studs collected by 6.
10. Mini-Kit Finder (50,000) Shows an arrow pointing to the location of nearby mini-kit pieces.
11. Vine Grapples (50,000) Changes the grapples of characters to vines.
12. Studs x2 (100,000): Multiplies studs collected by 2.
13. Super Build (50,000): Allows character to put together Lego pieces incredibly quick.
14. Extra Toggle (50,000): Adds an extra character switch.
15. Red Brick Finder (50,000): Shows an arrow pointing to any nearby Red Brick locations.
16. Extra Hearts (50,000): Adds three extra hearts to your characters health.
17. Peril Finder (50,000) Shows an arrow pointing to any nearby citizens in peril.
18. Studs x10 (500,000): Multiplies studs collected by 10
19. Invincibility (200,000): Makes the character invincible.
20. Studs x4 (200,000): Multiplies studs collected by 4.