After hosting a few boosting sessions I would like to point out that the FASTEST way to get this is to play with 5 people instead of 4.
Obviously you must have at least 4 but with the 5th person in the game this gives you 3 wins 2 losses for 5 games played.
*NOTE* - Only use this method with 5 players, any more or less will dilute the results. To get everyone to 50 wins will require 84 matches instead of 100 - THIS SAVES A LOT OF TIME!!!
- Things to keep in mind
1. Blue team (US soldiers) always will be the victor and always have 3 players
2. Ready up once EVERYONE is in the match. - with 5 players, if first 4 ready up the match starts before the 5th can get in and they will not be able to joins once the game starts. (also once player 4 enters there is only 30 sec before the match starts with or without the 5th player)
3. All 3 players on the blue team will capture 1 flag, everyone runs to the location and take turns running it back for a point.
4. Roughneck is the fastest - 2:35 /// with load screens and getting into matches it is about 5 mins per win.
5. Communicate - especially when entering the game to let the next person know that they can join. Getting everyone into the match in order takes up the most time so Communication is key to getting done faster.
The best way to do this is is assign each person a number.
Player 1 = 1
Player 2 = 2
Player 3 = 3
Player 4 = 4
Player 5 = 5
-First, Third, and Fifth players to enter a match will always be assigned blue team.
Second and Fourth players to enter will always be assigned brown team
*there is no way to switch teams so you must enter the match accordingly.
Now Player 1 will host a ranked CTF match. Player 2 enters, then 3, then 4, and finally player 5.
--This will mean that player 1,3, 5 are on the blue team - which is going to win
and player 2 & 4 are on the brown team - losing team.
Player 2 will drop out as soon as the session starts and will host a new session which the other players will join when the first session is over.
Player 2 hosts, player 3 enters, then player 4, then 5, and finally 1. Player 3 drops out when match starts and hosts a new match.
2,4,1 - win 3,5 - lose
Player 3 hosts, 4 enters, then 5, then 1, finally 2. Player 4 drops, starts a new match.
3,5,2 - win 4,1 - lose
Player 4 hosts, 5 enters, then 1, then 2, finally 3. Player 5 drops, starts a new match.
4,1,3 - win 2,5 - lose
Player 5 hosts, 1 enters, then 2, then 3, finally 4. Player 1 drops, starts a new match.
5,2,4 - win 1,3 lose
Each player now has 3 wins with 5 matches played - rinse repeat
*this rotations seems difficult but once you get the hang of it, it is fairly simple and much faster than other ways of grinding out these wins.
- The second player into the game will always leave once it begins and start a new match to lower the downtime between games.
- Whoever hosts the finished game will be the last player to enter the next game.