1. Start a single player game in the main menu by disabling AI opponents. In order to win this achievement you have to land on the 1 Million Dollar spot between two Bankrupt tiles, guess a letter right, then proceed to solve the puzzle, and not hit a Bankrupt in that round or any other round once you obtain the 1 Million tile. You have three rounds to do this. The first two and the last two (not counting the bonus round) don't have the 1 Million tile.
2. Before landing on the million tile you should do your best to try to figure out the puzzle. Once you have it figured out get down to one consonant and intentionally guess wrong until you have one attempt left then you can solve. This will allow you to have more chances to hit the million. Once you get the million tile solve the puzzle as soon as possible.
3. There is a way to guide the wheel where you want to go by knowing where the million tile is and knowing how to use the power bar. Looking at the wheel (when you are powering your spin), if you are directly on the million spot and you land the power directly in the middle, you should land on the same spot again or very close to it. If the million is to the right of center on the wheel, you want the power to be left of center on the power bar. If the million is to the left of center on the wheel, you want the power to be right of center on the power bar. This doesn't always work as the wheel will sometimes just go off to a random tile, but a great majority of the time it will work. I also found it works easiest on Round 2 aka the Mystery Round.
4. Once you hit the million tile, you need to guess a letter correctly, solve the puzzle, and not hit a bankrupt. Use the link at the bottom for a big list of puzzle answers to minimize the amount of spins that you could potentially hit a bankrupt. It's not a complete list but it is extensive.
5. Every round after you get the million tile, take one spin, guess a common letter (RSTLN) and then attempt to solve the puzzle and fail. Keep repeating solve and fail, because if you hit a Bankrupt you will lose the tile and will have to restart the game. You will fail the puzzle and move on to the next one. On that one spin you have to take use the guide for spinning the wheel I wrote above only this time doing the opposite so you avoid your target (the bankrupt tiles).
6. Now you're at the bonus round and you have to pick the million tile. The only problem is it's completely random. Use this list to try to solve the puzzle http://gameguidefaq.blogspot.com/2013/04/wheel-of-fortune-ch...
and this site will help you figure out single words http://www.datagenetics.com/blog/january22013/
You can pause the game using the start button to look at the list. Once you solve the puzzle if you selected the million tile you will unlock the achievement.