As the achievement says, you must achieve 5 stars in all 12 challenges, 4 in easy, 4 in medium and 4 in hard, the difference is in easy you have to do 3 actions, in medium 4 actions, and hard 5 actions, and all in a time of 30 sec or less.
The actions you have to do are also a bit harder with the difficulty.
I have asbsolutely no idea what the previous videos from the other guide looks like, so maybe my guide and my videos are not good as this, but, it's still something.
I'm also not a stuntman ignition pro or something like that, the way i made my obstacles are probably just ok, but at least it worked.
It took me around 5 hours from i have no idea what i have to do, to the achievement.General tips and the way i approached each challenge :
- Take a look from away ( LT trigger ) , and check what you have to do, and try to see what is the shortest " road " for doing all actions.
- Start to build the biggest part of the challenge, the actions ( the stunts, drift, etc ) imposed by the game.
Adjust your obstacles, check if you can make all the actions in 30 seconds, if there is no way you can make it, change the road.
- From this point, check where are the parts than you can loose your multiplier, add randoms objects on theses parts, so you can get " close " bonus and you will not loose your multiplier.
- A good way to increase your multiplier is to make a " tunnel " with the useless objects left.
At the start of the run ( it's easier ) , a front your vehicule, put object on the left and the right on a car, the chance by getting a low score with this method is reduced. ( the video from challenge 7 is a good exemple of what i'm talking about if you didn't understand what i mean )
- Something good to know is you can put object on another with the " RS " button.
Now the video for each mission i made.
Good to notice that is the not the only way or the best, so if you think your method is better, do it, my videos are just here to show you which obstacles i used for make these jump, get over some parts etc.., and my road, and make you gain time because you will not start from nothing.
The videos are not from the editor, just my runs.Easy difficulty :
Challenge 1 :
Challenge 2 :
Challenge 3 :
Challenge 4 : Medium difficulty :
Challenge 5 :
Challenge 6 :
Challenge 7 :
Challenge 8 : Hard difficulty :
Challenge 9 :
Challenge 10 :
Challenge 11 :
Challenge 12 :
Good luck and it's not a very hard achievement as the ratio would suggest.
I would like to add that english is not my native language, and it's my first guide, so please be indulgent.