This achievement is tied to the normal progression of the campaign. Once you beat mission 2, "Celerium", you will unlock this achievementBelow are the list of challenges with a description on how to complete them. Video will be up as soon as possible.
1) Eliminate enemy heli before lift off - This is done at the location just after you run into the guys with optical camo near a small elevator in the jungle. You need to destroy the lone helicopter before it leaves the ground.
2) Destroy two sentry turrets while disabled - You need to use EMP grenades to disable the turrets. From there, shoot them until they are a pile of scrap metal. There are multiple turrets througout the mission. This can be completed just after the helicopter is taken down.
3) Eliminate 4 enemies with one round from the Titus Weapon - This challenge requires you to use your secondary weapon. The Titus shoots out multiple explosive shots. Shoot it into a group of four or more enemies to complete this challenge.
4) Eliminate 10 enemies with heli turret - To the left of where you destroyed the helo, there is another one that is being put together. Make sure you have an access kit and you can take control of the turret and use it against your enemies.
5) Eliminate 30 enemies while using optical camo - Find optical camo just after the elevator ride to the underground facility, from there use it and kill 30 enemies.
6) Destroy two enemy ASDs by exploding nitrogen tanks - This challenge is completed after you enter the underground facility. ASDs are the drones that drive around on the ground. There are multiple nitrogen tanks near each of the ASDs. Take aim and watch the fireworks.
7) Eliminate 10 enemies with an assault shield - You will be able to find an assault shield around where you pick up the Celerium and find the guy hiding in a box. Smash 10 enemies to complete this challenge.
8) Protect ASD resource from destruction - Near the room where you find Celerium, there is an access panel where you can commandeer an ASD. Make sure this drone survives until the end of the mission.
9) Collect all three intels - First intel is near the helos. There is a room behind them and it is sitting inside to the left on a table. The second one is located in the first large room you enter once you make it to the underground facility. From the narrow hall, take a left into a room with computer/monitors and it is sitting in the back left corner. The third intel is located near where you can get the ASD and assault shields. After the first ambush after finding the guy in the box, a door will open across from Celerium room allowing you to reach the third inel
10) 100% survivability - Complete the mission without dying.